Pasquale Tolomeo, MD, DDS
Triple Board-Certified Cosmetic Surgeon
Dr. Tolomeo is an experienced body and facial cosmetic surgeon providing body, breast, and facial enhancement for women and men in Massachusetts and Oklahoma.
Get In Touch
Dedicated to Ensuring a Positive Cosmetic Experience That Starts From Your First Consultation
From the moment you meet Dr. Tolomeo, you will realize his energy, joy, and passion for what he does.
He prioritizes positive patient experiences by combining his surgical skill, artistic ability, and attention to detail with incredibly personalized surgical plans that he designs with you. Dr. Tolomeo understands that you are the one who will be looking at your results in the mirror every day, and he wants to ensure that the reflection you see is the one you want. This is why he actively includes his patients in the planning process.
You have chosen cosmetic surgery to address your aesthetic concern, and what you see may be different from what he sees. This is why all cosmetic processes are a collaboration between you and Dr. Tolomeo.
Always Drawn to the Medical Field
It was in the 7th grade that Dr. Tolomeo realized surgery was his future.
As a young adult, Dr. Tolomeo had a cyst removed by an oral surgeon. His experience, from the scientific aspect to the wonderful bedside manner of his oral surgeon, captivated Dr. Tolomeo. From that moment, he knew the medical field — especially surgery — was for him.
While his initial background is in oral and maxillofacial surgery, Dr. Tolomeo developed an interest in facial cosmetic surgery while interviewing for a residency at NYU. He saw firsthand the positive and transformative results possible with aesthetic facial surgery. This interest drew him back to medical school and into the cosmetic field.
Committed to Teaching
In addition to performing cosmetic surgery, Dr. Tolomeo is passionate about giving back and furthering his profession.
Since completing his fellowship, Dr. Tolomeo has contributed to numerous publications, including authoring several book chapters and articles about facial and body cosmetic surgery.
He is also an Associate Professor at Bellevue Hospital Center in New York City and teaches surgical fellows when he travels to Tulsa, Oklahoma, to perform cosmetic surgery.
“If you don’t contribute to what you have learned, the profession will never grow.”
— Dr. Tolomeo
- Received his Bachelor of Biology and Physical Science degree at St. John’s University
- Inducted into Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Received his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree at the University of Michigan School of Dentistry
- Attended residency at NYU Langone/Bellevue Hospital Center
- Earned his Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree at New York University School of Medicine while he completed his training as an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Completed a General Surgery internship at New York University School of Medicine
- Received a Certificate of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery-Chief Resident at New York University-Bellevue Hospital Center
- Completed a General and Facial Cosmetic surgery fellowship at Tulsa Surgical Arts with the renowned Dr. Angelo Cuzalina
While completing his fellowship, Dr. Tolomeo performed nearly 2,000 cosmetic procedures, allowing him to hone his skills with body contouring, breast enhancement, and facial rejuvenation procedures.